Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pasta Zanmai - Tropicana Mall

Pasta Zanmai just opened another outlet in Tropicana Mall. On a Sunday morning, Boy boy and I went there for a brunch before our movie The Avengers. 

This is my second time eating Pasta Zanmai. Boy boy ordered a clam spaghetti.



Lots of claims and thick creamy sauce with mushroom.




I ordered the signature salmon with spaghetti. Actually I like the original flavour, but I itchy hand went and pour the black sesame (which was served in another small bowl) into it and spoilt the taste. The black sesame taste was so overpowering the original taste. >.<


I still prefer the authentic Japanese food. But once in a while, I may try something different.



Pasta Zanmai, Tropicana City MallLot G-40, Ground FloorTropicana City MallNo. 3, Jalan SS20/2747400 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 03-7727 1020Opens Daily 10am-10pm


Tiny Ratings:
Food: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10


No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages