Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Celebration of my unspeakable age


Didnt have much celebration on my birthday 2 weeks ago, just had a pre-birthday dinner with my parents at Jake's, brunch dim sum at Han Room The Gardens, a birthday dinner with Boyboy at Victoria's Station. A week later, I had a night out with my girlfriends. They gave me the option to choose a place to dine. I wanted a place that has cozy ambiance, good food and cocktails. I chose Ploy at Damansara Heights. More on Ploy in another post.

My gals planned to drunk me way before the dinner. But the thing is, is not that I don't want to be drunk, I just don't like alcohol drinks.
See my expression la when I took a sip, how to drunk like that?
My gals bought me a gift!



Gorgeous necklace and earrings set!
Emay helped me wear it on the spot
 After the dinner, they brought out my birthday cake. It's a Green Tea cake!


"why you taking my birthday cake!"



Thinking of what to wish


posing for Echean's camera
I think I could cut it
Group photo

Thanks my gals for celebrating with me, I had a blast night!

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

We invite you sincerely to join the activity : "Suggest Duanwu Festival Celebration Dish, Win Review Exposure on Leaflet."
With your dish suggestion, we will publish your Name, Photo, Website link on leaflet.
The leaflet will be placed at the dinning place of your review.
Welcome to join us!

Please check the link.

By JoinMe - Food Review Malaysia

Nuffnang

Pages