Friday, April 13, 2012

Spasso Milano - Pavillion

I won a dining gift voucher from BangsarBabe for Spasso Pavillion. Finally Boyboy managed to drive down to KL to pick me up from my office after work and we straight headed to Pavillion, luckily the jam was not bad and we managed to reach at 6pm.

Spasso Milano occupied a very big space on Level 6. It was quite empty during our dining time there. 
Sparkle Juice (RM12.80 each)


Grilled Lamb Chop (RM78)




Boyboy ordered the Grilled Lamb. The lamb was quite raw in the inside albeit the burned part outside. The blood was flowing out when Boyboy cutting the lamb. Boyboy likes it but I don't like my lamb raw. The portion is just small for that pricing. I love the taste of the pasta though and the mushroom sauce dippings. 


Risotto Monzese (RM42)
Ordered this Risotto as well as it received praises from fellow bloggers. The risotto was just nicely flavour. I love the piece of pork sausage chunk on top, and it is marinated with herbs. Hope they could give me more of that!


Millefoglie (RM16.80)




Ordered the dessert. The pastry was crispy and the cream went well with that, as well as the ice cream. The only thing that I dislike of this dish was the orange pieces (or was it peach), this fruit was bitter and it spoilt the whole dessert, or was it supposed to be bitter? I don't know.




The bill came up to RM188, and minus off RM150 Bangsar Babe voucher, it became RM38. Still, it is quite expensive place to dine in.


Spasso Pavillion
Lot 6.44.00 & 6.45.00
Level 6, Pavillion
Tel: 03-21480688


Tiny Ratings:
Food: 6.5/10
Service: 6/10
Ambiance: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages