Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grumps - SSTwo Mall

I have been to Grumps at Kelana Mall, the place was packed and the service was slow as well as the waiting time. So, when I saw this grumps open a new outlet in SSTwo Mall, I decided to buy the voucher. I bought this deal at Dealmates. The deal is for 2 pax which consists of 1x Garden Salad, 2x pumpkin soup, 1x 400g pork ribs and 2x drinks.


I went to this place with my dad and my bro, so we add on a pizza @15% off for the 3 of us.


Garden Salad
The garden salad came in a big portion and I enjoyed all the colorful vege that they put in. Very fresh and very healthy.
Cream of Pumpkin
The cream of pumpkin, standard taste.


Our add on pizza
I have forgotten what is the name of the pizza but it is the first item on the pizza menu, and their specialties as well. Whole lots of toppings and ingredients, the crust was thin and crispy. Wish they could put more cheese though, then it would be perfect!


400g Pork Ribs
Ta-da! The anticipated ribs have arrived!




It was arranged in a nice round tier surrounding the fries. The pork ribs are marinated with black beer and roasted to perfection. However, the ribs were not tender enough, and it has strong porky smell (hard to describe). My bro doesn't like it but my dad love it. To me, I am so-so to this too. 

My dad was happy with the food and he wanted to come back and try again. Well, it was a no-no by my bro. Talk about different people with different taste buds.


Grumps
LG-57, Lower Ground Floor, SStwo Mall, 40, Jalan SS2/72,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
03 - 7931 8898 



Tiny Ratings:
Food: 6.5/10
Ambiance: 6/10
Service: 6.5/10

1 comment:

24mall.my said...

Hi, we are JoinMe, a Review Sharing Plaftform.
We have an activity : "10 Food Reviews to Win 2 Movie Tickets" at 8 May - 2 Jun 2012!
Limited for first 40 winners only. Welcome to join us!
Please check the link.

Nuffnang

Pages