Monday, March 19, 2012

Pizza Uno - Subang Jaya

Since the 5 of us are approaching the 'unspeakable' age, we decided to do a photoshoot together to capture the memory. Moreover, we have known each other since Form 1, and we want to celebrate our friendship. Who are the 5? Some of them has appeared in my blog recently. They are Susee (Indian friend who speaks to us in Cantonese, geng mou?), Emay, Echean and Shiling.

We engaged a photography, MinMohd Photography and the shooting was done at Putrajaya. I will post the edited photos in another post. After the shooting, all of us were very tired and sweaty and thirsty. We went to Pizza Uno in Taipan for lunch.
Me nerdy yo - one of our props

One more
A lot of people commented that I look like a teacher with this nerdy specs. What say you?

The gang (missing susee)


Italian Salad (RM16)


The salad is a standard dish.



Deep Fried Mushroom (RM16)

After the healthy salad dish, here comes the unhealthy deep fried mushroom. We must "balance" our diet, no? Kekekeke.

 

Ravioli (RM24)
Susee ordered the ravioli (when she went back to UK, she even cook ravioli herself). I took a piece and I think I am not a ravioli person. Not that I dont like the taste, I think ravioli is not my first and second choice when it comes to Italian food.

Bolognese (RM18)

My bolognese. Very rich in flavour and not too tomato-ish. I managed to finish the whole plate myself, or was I too hungry?


Boscaiola - Tomato (RM22)
White fish fillets (RM28)

 
Chean and I ordered Fruit Punch (RM6), others ordered Honey Lemon (RM6). We also ordered 4 scoops of ice cream for dessert (Single scoop ice cream (RM6)).

Pizza Uno
55, Jalan USJ 10/1A.
47620 Subang Jaya
Tel: 5635 0205

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages