Saturday, March 17, 2012

Makeup for Nik's Akad Nikah

My colleague Nik engaged me for her Akad Nikah makeup. At first I was hesitant when she first asked me as I am abit reluctant because I nevery do makeup for Malay before. Knowing my makeup skill is to enhance the features rather to cover up the whole face, I politely decline at first. After that, Nik assured me that she wants a natural makeup and not the heavy type, and I took up the job.

Went to her house early morning with PY. We could not attend her akad nikah ceremony because it was held in a mosque. So we just chat along during the makeup and breakfast session. I have seen a lot of brides, but first time seeing a bride that is so relax, but she told me that she looks relax but she is very nervous. Hahahaha.
Akad nikah hantaran for groom

for the bride

Rings yo!

Before - so innocent looking!!!

After

termenung
Such a beautiful bride. How's my makeup? I used Urban Decay Naked Palette for her eyeshadow, I used 4 colors on her eyes. I just enhances her features. Can't wait to attend her wedding dinner in April. Now I should start hunting for a nice dress for garden wedding.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages