Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ireland's Potato - Sunway Pyramid

Boy boy and I are potato lovers. Once we are in Sunway Pyramid, our choice of lunch definitely would be Pommes Frites Bistro that serves Belgian fries. So, one day, after having our lunch at Pommes Frites, we walked around the shopping complex. Before we depart from home, I insisted that I want to try the Ireland Potato. So, there we were, ordering one fries and one mashed potato. 

Fries with cheese topping
The toppings are really hot as they microwave it before serving. It is filled with cheesiness and I love it! 

Thick fries
Of course I have to compare the fries with Pommes Frites. Although both serve different texture of fries, Boy boy and I prefer Pommes Frites Belgian fries version. Belgian fries are softer while Ireland fries are harder. Nevertheless, I love them both!

Mashed potatos with meat toppings

I can't stop complimenting this mashed potato. The toppings are really addictive! I even took the fries and dip with this toppings. It was just so good! However, the texture of the mashed potato was a bit hard.  

Love the quote!

Overdosed of potatoes that day.

The kiosk is located outside of TGV cinema. You wouldn't miss it.

Tiny ratings:
Food: 6.5/10
Service: 5/10 (the cashier was a bit moody)
Ambiance: 5/10 (high chairs, small tables)

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages