Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bali: Ibu Oka Babi Guling and Venezia Spa

The next morning, we checked out from our hotel and went to Ibu Oka Babi Guling. We reached there at 11am sharp and there were some customers already. We took a table whereby we sat on the floor.

IMG_3111
#1 Pardon my no-makeup face as we need to go for massage later.


The menu is limited and you would only choose Babi Guling (like 'duh'). During my stay in Bali, I am not a fan of the side dishes of their nasi campur, and I still am. For the babi guling, it has some gluey texture and the skin is not as crunchy as I expected. The pork also has the porky smell. I still prefer our Chinese roast pork anytime.

IMG_3113
#2 While we were leaving, a huge roasted pig has just arrived.

IMG_3115
#3 Monkey Forest Road

IMG_3130
#4 Venezia Spa, waiting to be served.

IMG_3131
#5 Couple room.

The room is spacious and has 2 showers and bath tub. It has a slight view of the paddy field. We didnt get to utilize the bath tub as we did not choose the jacuzzi package. It was RM65 for 2 hours of massage and 20 minutes mandi lulur.

IMG_3133
#6 Messy hair after massage


Venezia Spa has lots of massage room and massageur. The lady has no strength for massage. The bed has some kind of smell, which to me was not hygienic enough. Maybe I will try other massage place when I am there next time.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages