Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bali: Gunung Kawi Temple

Around 9am, Mr Made picked us from our hotel and start our day trip in Ubud. On the way, Mr Made used the scenic road instead of 'highway' up. He dropped us at one of the scenic road for us to have a short walk while enjoying the rice field. So Boy boy and I had a morning walk, sort of pak toh-ing for both of us.

The villagers were very friendly. All of them with motorbike passed by and wished us "good morning". I was shocked at their friendly-ness. Mr Made said this is what you find in Ubud village, where the villagers respect the tourists.

IMG_2959

I love "greeneries" (green + scenery).
IMG_2969

1 of the temple in the village having a ceremony. As I was wearing shorts, we are not able to go inside and visit and see the ceremony. The next time when I go bali, I must bring along my pareo.
IMG_2971

Gunung Kawi temple entrance.
IMG_2982

While walking down the steps, the greeneries are impressive!
IMG_2984

Temple area.
IMG_2996

My usual posey photos.
IMG_3000

IMG_3002

IMG_3005

IMG_3006

IMG_3007

IMG_3012

You may read about Gunung Kawi Temple here.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages