Saturday, September 3, 2011

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar, Vivocity

Opps, I know I have been lagging for quite some time. See, I have loaded pictures into my blogspot but yet lazy to blog about. Apologies to my readers.

Let me continue from my Singapore adventure. After dinner at Soup Spoon, my bro brought me to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar at VivoCity. We just ordered their famous Chocolate Souffle. Around SGD14 I think.

I remember when I watch Master Chef series, one of the competition was to make souffle and the judges said that souffle must served within 20 seconds (I forgotten the exact timing) after taking it out from the oven. If not, the top part will fall off. So, after this souffle was served on my table, I quickly took 2 photos and dug into it.

IMG_1691

The molten chocolate did not flow out, but was rich and thick and sticky within the cake. Honestly speaking, I have not tried souffle before, so I has nothing to benchmark against. But to me, it was very very delicious. The cake was warm and moist and the chocolate was heaven! Nothing compare to the normal chocolate that I have eaten before.

IMG_1692

Be warned that it is extremely chocolatety. If you are not a chocolate lover, please share this with another friend or friends. But I think my sis will love this to the max.

IMG_1693

Max Brenner
#01-116, VivoCity
1 Harbour Front Walk, Singapore

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 6/10
Service: 6.5/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages