Friday, July 15, 2011

Kalamazoo Cafe - Aman Suria

Actually buying the group vouchers online make it easy for me to decide where to eat whenever Boy boy ask me. I am so addicted to these group buys now, be it facial, spa, massage, mani, food etc, all I wanna buy. Hehe.

Btw, bought the Kalamazoo voucher for RM25.90 from Hahah. The deal is for 2 which is quite worth it. Flash my digi icon to get a free upgrade to milkshake! I chose strawberry and Boy boy chose chocolate. Both are rich and creamy, love it! The deal comes with the apple slaw which has a refreshing taste.

Kalamazoo

Garlic bread, very buttery but lack of garlic taste. It was crunchy indeed.

kalamazoo1

Pumpkin soup. Tasted powdery, I wonder pumpkin soups are like that. Tastewise ok. And Boy boy's bowl of soup has a strand of hair in it. =.="

kalamazoo2

Signature Pork Burger. The burger quite small but Boy boy has no complain on it.

kalamazoo4

Signature Beef Meatloaf. I have high expectation on this dish because of the good reviews. But the moment I ate it, I was quite disappointed. It was not the taste that has fault but the texture of the meat. I think the blend the tendon as well, every single bite I took, I had some chewy type of thing in it, made it not so eatable, I dont like. I tabao one piece back home. Could not force myself to finish it.

kalamazoo3

The Hahah deal hits the certain transaction, and we get to have a brownie with ice cream! The brownie was small piece and it was very dry.

kalamazoo5

For the amount of money that I paid, I have no complain about the quantity of the food except for the strand of hair and the beef meatloaf. I will still go back and try other dishes but not the meatloaf.

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 6/10 (minus 1 point for hygiene issue = 5/10)
Ambiance: 6/10
Service: 7/10

Kalamazoo Cafe
A-G-36, Jalan PJU 1/43, Aman Suria Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Operation Hours: Open daily from 11am till 1030pm except Tuesdays.
Telephone: +603-7805 1436


1 comment:

Jobless Girl said...

So cheap and it looks Yummy.

Nuffnang

Pages