Monday, July 11, 2011

Hog's Breath @ Chijmes

Found out from Kampungboycitygal blog that there is a Hog's Breath Cafe in Singapore. We were so excited as we had this in Brisbane Australia few years ago and we really love it.

After picking me up from the airport, we went straight to Chijmes. The direction was unclear and we were quite confuse with the signages, but we managed to find it. The Chijmes has lots of restaurants and pubs in it but was not crowded at all.

After we placed order for our food, it came in 5 minutes time, which was lighting speed!

I ordered pork ribs (SGD28 plus I think). The sauce was too sour for my liking, it has the BBQ flavour but it was just too sour. The curly fries were really good though. The portion was small but the ribs were tender.

IMG_1627

Bro ordered the steak in mushroom sauce (RM30 plus I think). The steak was really tender, just medium-well, as requested by my bro. Love it! The mashed potato was really buttery, nice!

IMG_1629

IMG_1632

I wanna come again for other pork dishes! (but definately not the pork ribs).

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 8/10 (for steak); 5/10 (for ribs)
Service: 9/10
Ambiance: 6/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages