Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Freshly Baked by Le Bijoux @ Killiney Road

Found this shop that offers american breakfast from KampungBoyCityGal, so we went there. At first we thought it would be packed with people as my brother always says that "in singapore, ppl always Q-up for food and the Q is freaking long!". But this was not the case, the cafe is a small one but not many people (as you can see from my picture below).

IMG_1637

The cafe smells of BREAD! Freshly-baked bread! Hm.....

I ordered BLT (SGD6.90) that consists of bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado. If you do not eat avocado, not to worry as the has made it into the 'butter' avocado, not that strong taste. Bacon was nice and crunchy and I wished that they could give more. The bread was so soft but the skin was abit hard, I has difficulty eating the skin. Nevertheless, it was a healthy breakfast.

IMG_1638

My bro ordered a breakfast set (I think is around SGD13.90) that consists of spicy sausage, lettuce, tomato, scrambled egg and 2 pieces of bread. The moment my bro ate the scrambled egg, he immediately complimented it! He said it was very good. The breads were so soft and the skin was crunchy. I love the chocolate one. The sausage was well-flavoured, slightly spicy and aromatic. Not bad.

IMG_1641


IMG_1642

My bro said he will bring his friends for breakfast here next time. He also complimented that KBCG are great food-taster.

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10

Freshly Baked by Le Bijoux
57 Killiney Road
Singapore 239520
Tel: (65) 6735 3298

(Tiny Directions: Somerset MRT station -> walk out and keep 45deg left -> the cafe is across the road)

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages