Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tang Shifu - Damansara Uptown

Round n round Damansara Uptown to look for lunch place and stumbled around this restaurant that serves various type of healthy soup. Once we step in, it look like a 5-star restaurant, the tables, chairs and decoration was really nice. But then, I started to worry about the pricing. Luckily, the pricing was not that scary lar.

Dry scallop brown rice porridge with huaishan set (RM13.90). I ordered this as I prefer something light, and I super love mulberry and this set has a lot! Only order this if you are brown rice person. The scallops was tiny but not fishy. Quite a healthy food lor. The 2 side dishes i.e braised pork and black bean was so-so only, bland and nothing special. I would omit this 2 side dishes and take the ala-carte porridge next time.

IMG_0397

Shiquan Mee Suah with Ginseng and fish maw set (RM20.90). The Mee Sua was very delicious, dont be deceived by the look of it. It was springy and the broth was really full of flavour. While Boy boy enjoy his pot of herbal soup, I dont like it as I am not a herbal person.
IMG_0398

The Mee Sua is a definite must-try dish when you visit.

Tang Shi Fu (Herbal)
109 Jalan SS21/1A
Damansara Utama (Uptown)
Petaling Jaya 47400
03-77282772

Tiny Ratings:
Food: 6.5/10
Ambiance: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages