Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Cookbook - Sunway Giza

One CNY Friday, both Boyboy and I were on leave. Before we went to sing K, we stopped by Sunway Giza for lunch. We went into this newly opened outlet. Its menu presentation was freaking nice, all are nicely photograph. While you browsing through their menu, you will feel like you are dining at a high class restaurant. Fret not, their prices are reasonable.
Fish Fillet Fried Rice (RM15.90). The presentation of this dish was good, but taste-wise it was disappointing. I don't know it was the fried rice or the springy thingy on top of it, the whole thing has very fishy taste. The fish fillet was not spared either, it was fishy and oily as well. I am super duper pantang with fishy food. I forcefully finish the whole plate. Felt like vomitting after that.


Set Lunch Curry Mee (RM18.90). The curry mee comes with 2 fried dumpling, taufupok and their in-house specialty chicken roll. I ate one piece of the dumpling and it was really good, lots of ingredients and big piece! I don't like the chicken though. Sorry, I know this is their signature food, but I just dont like it. Curry wise, there are other better curry mee elsewhere which is cheaper.

Yam Cake (RM8.90). This yam cake is quite special where they put in the beans. The combination was good though. I would prefer them to put the chilli paste at the side of the dish rather than on top of the yam cake. Firstly, the chilli paste was super spicy (which my stomatch cant endure); Secondly, the chilli paste was oily where it 'wet' my yam cake to become oily.

Erm, I don't think I wanna pay a second visit. The taste is just not right for me. Sorry.

My Cook Book
A-12, Sunway Giza.
Tel: 03 - 6140 6113

Tiny Ratings:
Deliciousness: 5.5/10

Ambience: 6/10
Service: 6/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages