Thursday, March 31, 2011

100C steamboat - USJ 19 Citymall

Suyin suggested to dine in USJ 19 Citymall while I can check out the bazaar. I need to survey some good bazaar location so that I can participate. It was a rainy day, the bazaar was quite empty and the shops were not so attractive.

We chose 100c steamboat. This restaurant rang a bell in me as I can fairly remember it is the same restaurant in NZX last time and I heard some negative comments on it back then. Indeed it was the same restaurant as after dinner I went back and google search it, the logo is the same.

Erm, I forgotten what is this dish called liao as it was recommended by suyin. It a bread stuffs with fish paste grilled with massive amount of cheese if I am not mistaken. The taste was good, but I do hope that they can burn the cheese more and add more garlic to it.

IMG_0390

We ordered a 3-5 person set (RM60 something). A warning to you guys, do not attempt to order this set if you are dining 3 person, the portion was freaking huge even 4 of us could not finish it. They were very generous with the amount. Ingredients were fresh too.

IMG_0389

IMG_0388

There are a few type of soup that you can choose. So 2 of us chose fish head soup and 2 of us chose pumpkin porridge. I think the soup was full of MSG as I finished my drink (big glass of it ok) half way dining. Seriously. Cant they lower down the MSG? Super thirsty the whole night.

IMG_0387

IMG_0386

There are a lot of condiments for you to choose.

IMG_0385

They have tatami seating. It was indeed unique but I dont like the fact that there is nothing for me to lye to the back, I have back sore while dining. Service was un-attentive too.

100C Steamboat
The USJ19 City Mall,
Subang Jaya,
47630 Selangor Darul Ehsan.

03-80249850

Tiny Ratings:
Deliciousness: 6/10 (minus a point for adding too much MSG)
Service: 5/10
Ambiance: 4/10

2 comments:

kelly said...

Hi SiewMun,

I came upon your blog while researching Somboon Seafood Thailand. I really admire the fact that you have kept up writing for so long, it is something I struggle with and yet cannot do. Just wanted to say that I have read your blog and find you to be a really nice person. I have never made any friends over the internet before and hope we can be friends. You can check out my blog and get a sense of who I am and whatnot at http://thekellychronicles95.blogspot.com/

Like you I love eating and traveling and hanging out with friends.

Keep up the good job!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

This mall is full of hungry roaming rats by night(as big as a domesticated cat) When I saw it, I never wanna eat at that place anymore.

Nuffnang

Pages