Thursday, January 27, 2011

Supersticious

I know many people believes in Feng Shui and some even practice it. There are many shops or restaurants or offices that have some feng shui decorations at their places. I am fine with it coz I myself believe in feng shui.

The thing is, some people, to be precise, a shop in Hong Kong went a bit overboard with it.

One night, we bought almost HKD1000 worth of clothes in a shop nearby our hotel. I bought a winter coat. When I was checking half way, the sales girl (she was really nice) said, 'is ok one, no problem with our clothes', so I just let it be.

The following morning, when I wanna unbutton the winter coat and wear it, I saw the big button has serious scratches on it. So at 9.30am, we went back to the shop and requested for an exchange. The salesgirl and the manager who served me the night before were not there.

So I spoke a salesgirl. I spoke in Cantonese and god knows what the girl spoke to me with, coz I dont understand what is she trying to say. It was like 'chicken and duck talk'. She dont wanna exchange for me, so I raised my voice and asked why cannot exchange because I just bought it the night before.

After like about 5 minutes of arguing, a manager came out from the storeroom and said sorry, she will exchange for me. While exchanging, she mumbled, "actually we can only exchange clothes after we closed our first sales for the day or can only exchange after 12pm".

I was like WTH? The exchange policy stated on their wall didnt state like that ok. They believe in feng shui until this extend! If like that, then state clearly in your policy lor.

My dad said, "if their sales is bad that day, they surely will blame it on you".

I was like, "not my fault lor". Still, I feel bad about it. Sigh.

This is the winter coat that I bought:

1 comment:

maro^gal said...

so kua jeong meh?? i din know is about feng shui wor.. hahahaa

Nuffnang

Pages