Saturday, December 18, 2010

La Yosh - Plaza Damas

When I see Japanese Western Food, I immediately thought of Pasta Zanmai. There is another restaurant located in Plaza Damas that has similar concept. But to me, both have their own distinct taste.

It was almost 9pm when we reached there and the restaurant only have one table occupied. It is not big though but the ambience was cozy with dim lights and nice settings / decoration. They also have an open kitchen concept where you can see the chef cook.

I ordered Chicken Steak Mushroom (RM21.90), couldnt resist anything with mushrooms (must be influenced by my sis). It came in a really small plate / portion and it was just nice for me. The spaghetti sauce was just nice, it was not overly creamy. The chicken steak was nice too, but I took out the skin, too fatty for me. Wish they could give more mushrooms and vege though.

PB285067


Boy boy ordered Set Dinner (RM38). It came with salad, soup, main dish and dessert. The salad was normal. The soup that day was clam chowder. A bit powdery (I think all clam chowder is like that) and a little bit clam in it.

PB285066


There have 3 main dishes for you to choose from (if I am not mistaken), boy boy chose grilled salmon. I am very particular with GRILLED salmon as it has fishy smell whenever the salmon is grilled, I always prefer it to be fresh. This La Yosh version too was no exception. I took a bite and there was some fishy smell. I like the carrot though, nice taste.

PB285069

The set comes with green tea ice cream. Normal.

PB285070

Maybe I will come back again with my family to give it another try.

La Yosh Japanese Western Restaurant
F-0-2, Plaza Damas,
60 Sri Hartamas.
Tel: 03-62018648

Tiny Ratings:
Deliciousness: 6/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages