Saturday, November 6, 2010

Phai Lin Thai - damansara uptown

Cravings for Thai food on a raining day. Decided to venture into this new restaurant. When we reach, it was around 8.30pm and the restaurant was empty. I was a bit skeptical when I entered the restaurant. The restaurant space was really big, I think can cater more than 100 guests, but it was empty. When fly flies past also you can hear.

Nevertheless, still wanna drink the tomyam soup. We ordered the set for 2 person (around RM52++, I think).

Spring roll.

PA034043

Salted Fish Kai Lan. Huge amount.

PA034047

Tomyam seafood. The tomyam taste was not strong enough, I tasted quite diluted. It was sour but not spicy. The ingredients were a lot though.

PA034046

Green curry chicken. I love this! The green curry was thick in flavour and it was sweet to my liking. Lots of ingredients as well. I ate more green curry than the tomyam soup.
PA034044

Dessert.

PA034048

I think I will go back and try other food, maybe the steam fish, despite the tomyam was not up to par. The plus point is that they are not stingy with the ingredients.

Phai Lin Thai
Uptown 37, 2nd Floor,
55B - 57B, Jalan 21/37,
Damansara Utama
Tel: 7722 1572

Tiny Ratings:
Deliciousness: 5/10 (7 for the green curry)
Service: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages