Sunday, November 28, 2010

MIA

I am really sorry for abandoning my blog for quite some time. As some of you may have guessed, I have started a blogshop with my friend. For the past 2 months I was quite busy with the blogshop, and hence the mia-ness in here. Everything has been quite hectic since then.

I have yet to write about my Taipei trip and a lot of food posts pending. Update will resume this week and will try my best to update at least once a week ya.

I am foreseeing December to be a busy month for me again as I will be participating in a bazaar this coming weekend (4 & 5 December) in Tropicana Mall. First time having a booth in bazaar and I am very very excited, and at the same time nervous. If you guys are free, please drop by and visit me ya.

Not to mention that my company trip will be on the 3rd weekend in December. Busy busy, but still manageable.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages