Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

I am happy for a friend Carolyn who is registering her marriage today.

She booked me for the makeup. Whenever I have morning makeup job, I couldnt sleep well the night before. Indeed, it happened again last time. Slept at 10pm, woke up 11pm and 1am. Finally, I woke up at 4am and went to her place at 5am and did her makeup. Luckily my finger did listen to my prayers, it just haltered my 2% of the makeup movement. Other than that, it was doing fine.

This is Carolyn in her beautiful ROM dress with a nice big ribbon at the back. Envy!

PA104117

Anyhow, the gang of us (my bro, Nikky couple and yweng couple) also celebrated this special day in Carnaval Churrascaria for brazilian buffet. Just came back.




Index finger update:

The wound close already. I didnt let water to touch it for one week until today when I washed off the hair spray on my hair and it didnt feel pedih. Minyak gamat (sea cucumber oil) really works miracle! Sometimes you need to rely on some traditional medicine.

It happened that my mum's malay colleague gave her a bottle and she kept it until I told her that my colleague recommended me minyak gamat. I applied minyak gamat for 5 days, 'kiasi' (fear of dying) a bit, 3 times a day.

I think the wound needs time to heal. I cant bent my finger like the other left index finger do, cant straighten it like the other one. It do have sudden pain when I tried to use the force of 5 fingers.

And one more thing, I phobia foldable umbrella already.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages