Monday, September 13, 2010

SS20 Fish Head Noodles - Damansara Kim

Since boy boy is a fan of fish head noodles, I brought him to this shop (recommended by lots of bloggers before). It is suppose to be a stall along the road, but they have shifted to the opposite shoplots, which is good because it is air-conditioned.

I was expecting a crowd since the blog posts written that it is always full house, but it was quite empty, around 1.30pm on a saturday. I am guessing that it is full house during lunch hours on weekdays.

Soya Bean Cincau Ice (RM3). The soya bean series is recommended by the bloggers as the owner's wife has a stall selling soya bean and taufufa somewhere in TTDI (I hope I get this info correctly. I ordered this, indeed this was a refreshing drink on a hot day. Even with the brown sugar at the bottom, it tasted just nice, not overly sweet. It doesnt taste dilute at all. Love the soya too.

Boy boy wanted to order soya jelly but it was out of stock. So make sure you guys go there and try out their soya series.

P9043924

Haruan Fish Head Noodles, with milk, Lai Fun (RM9.80). Boy boy ordered the steam fish version without hesitation, it has been his style every single time. He is a person who like to eat fish, and lick the bone clean, he is like a cat. He said that this was ok, he still prefers the one in Cheras, nothing can beat that wor.

P9043925

Soong Fish Head Noodles, Fried, Lai Fun (RM8). I am not a fan of anything fish, but as long as it is fresh and less bones, I would make an exeption. I think I ordered the correct one as the fish fillet served has not even one single bone in it (the menu did state that is 'less bone'). Happily eating the fish. I love the milky soup with lots of ginger. To me, the dish was acceptable to me la, coz I really seldom eat fish head noodles (less than 5 times in my whole life). I finished the whole bowl myself. Woop!

P9043926

Seldom can find fish head noodles in PJ area, if you are craving for one, then this shop is the best option to go to. I will come back here again, no doubt with my family.

SS20 Fish Head Noodles
28, Jalan SS20/10,
Damansara Kim
T: 012-628 8896

Tiny Ratings:

Deliciousness: 7/10
Ambience: 6/10
Service: 6/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Vixen,
Thanks for writing a review on my shop. hope to meet u again at my place.
P/S: the picture you post are switch. the non-fry fish is Soong Fish and the fry fish is HARUAN Fish

james hong

Nuffnang

Pages