Thursday, September 30, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

I have been a small fan (not the die hard type) of the RE series, coz I love to watch Milla Jovovich kicks @$$. Actually I love to watch movies with a lead actress can kick @$$. So, I was eager to watch it, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I only got to watch it yesterday.

My parents and bro had watched the movie and told me that do not waste my money for it. Even though the ticket is RM6, it is not worth it. But me being a fan, I don’t care, still insisted that I watch, and I am glad that I did.

At the start of the movie, I got to see lots of Alice clones in action. Her body-hugging suit with her tied-back ponytail fits her character perfectly. I think there is no one can replace Milla as Alice, coz she IS Alice. Even after Milla gave birth, her body still is hot.

After that starting scene, the story started to slow down. But who the heck cares about the storyline. One thing that is disappointing to me is that she lost her T-virus ability, so she is back to normal human, cant do anymore terror terror stuffs. Hmm…..I wish she could get back her T-virus ability in the following series. However, Wiki said that Alice might still have the T-virus ability coz she has no injury after crashing from the plane à regeneration ability?

Then, there are some scenes that look like Matrix slow movement bullets-avoiding scenes. Even the unnamed Nemesis (the big guy with a mosterous axe) waved his axe has some slow movement to it. This Nemesis was really farnie lor, showed up for 10minutes then died liao. So lousy. Give Alice and Claire some monsters that could not be killed with a gun!!!

At the end credit, Jill Valentine made a short appearance. But she looked totally different from RE 3. This time she has blond long hair tie into a pony tail, which is totally different, I couldn’t recognize her at first.

Let’s hope the director, Milla’s husband wont take too long to release RE 5.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I think the movie not ends yet maybe new movie to continue

Nuffnang

Pages