Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gelare Cafe @ Cineleisure

Before we headed back home, we thought of having dessert at Tin Pan Gor Gor since that day was really a hot day. But, we passed by this shop at cineleisure and decided to give it a try. So happened that they are having promotion of 20% off all items.

P8223812

Notice that my neck was quite empty. (Hint: can I have a necklace as our 8th anniversary pressie?)
P8223815

Chocolate Chip Waffle with 2 scoop of ice cream: Swiss chocolate caramel and cookes & cream (RM22.90 minus off 20% discount). The waffle has lots of chocolate chip in it and I quite like it. The ice cream texture couldnt compete with Gellatisimo in Mid Valley and New Zealand island. This version has a softer texture and lack of taste actually. Should give me bigger scoop of ice cream.

P8223814

The staff was really helpful, she kept on asking us to try the variety of their ice cream before we decide which one we want.

Level G-30 & 31,
Mutiara Damansara.

Tiny Ratings:
Deliciousness: 5/10
Ambience: 6/10
Service: 6/10

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey Siew Mun, this is Joanne from Youth Asia! :)

Our new venture, GroupsMore (www.groupsmore.com) is featuring Gelare this week – and while googling for information, I stumbled upon your blog + gorgeous picture of the outlet in e@Curve :)

We’d like permission to use your photo from this post to be featured in GroupsMore. We’ll keep you credited in the image itself – is that okay? :)

(We'll also be quoting your blog for your comments on Gelare, if you don't mind. Honest opinions rock!)

Let me know? :)

Joanne

siewmun said...

Hi Joanne, thanks for dropping by my blog.

Yup, you can use the photos in blog, no problem.

Do let me know after you have feature Gelare ya, I wanna read it too!

Nuffnang

Pages