Friday, September 10, 2010

Cravings @ Sunway Giza

Had a gathering with Sharon and Aifen in Sunway Giza recently. We decided to dine at Cravings, which is quite famous. We reached around 6.45pm and wanted to sit inside (it looked very empty) but the waitress told us that upstairs and downstairs were fully reserved. We have no choice but to sit outside and hoping that no one smokes beside us.


That's Sharon, mother of baby Gaby.

P8213800

That's Aifen, getting married in October. (I jeles!)

P8213799

Salmon Steak (RM38.90)

P8213798

Juicy Beef Burger (RM11.90)

P8213797


The food was served 15 minutes later. Half way through the meal, I noticed that my french fries that I ordered didnt come, so I chased the waitress. Then another 15 minutes later, we have finished our food and the fries still didnt arrive and I chased the waitress again. Then another 15minutes later, it didnt come (we waited for freaking 1 hr and the fries didnt arrive), when we decided to call for bill, the waitress came and said the fries is coming.


Then another 10 minutes later only the fries came, we have finished our drinks and had to order second round again. I was freaking mad. I think the kitchen staff overlooked my order. And when I chased them, they lined me up along the freaking long Q of orders. What logic is that???? The waitress apologized when she came with the bill.


But I have the admit the Curly Fries (RM7.90) were freaking good!

Cravings Kitchen & Bistro
Lot A-10, Sunway Giza Mall,
Jalan PJU 5/14.

Tiny Ratings:

Deliciousness: 6/10
Ambience: 5/10
Service:6/10 (minus another 2 points for not serving my fries), so it is 4/10. Told you that I hate restaurant that forgotten my order.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages