Saturday, August 7, 2010

Xian Ding Wei - The Curve

Went to e@curve with Sze Ting for shopping. Too bad that Sharon and Jackie also not free, if not we can have a girls day out. Reached the place at11.30am and thinking what to eat. And when we passed by this place, I told Sze Ting that I wanna try out this restaurant coz I saw it in One Utama but always forgotten about it whenever I go there.

Both of us ordered a set meal. The set meal consists of a bowl of soup, 3 vege dishes, and a bowl of braised pork rice (you can choose either white rice or braised pork rice with no additional charge).

The soup they served that day was 'wong kua tong' which tasted quite nice, not heavy with ajinomoto. The 2 vege dishes on the left and on the right was weird, I mean weird taste. Sze Ting and I like the middle one though, fried crispy yam, quite nice to bite.

P7253709

The braised pork rice wasnt bad either, it was quite flavourful and they give quite a lot compared to Fong Lye.

P7253708

Three Cup Chicken (Sum Pui Kai) set (RM18.90), famous in Taiwan. The chicken was cut into quite big pieces. The sauce was not strong and it was quite bland.

P7253710

Sweet and Sour Pork Set. The pork was quite big pieces. It was half fats and half thin meat. The sauce tasted more like tomato sauce to me, doesnt taste like our 'tai chao's gu lou yok', I still prefer the latter anytime. The batter was not crunchy enough.
P7253707

The waitresses were very attentive, the serve our food very fast and refill our drinks frequently. On the restaurant, I smell a very bad smell when I entered, made me really uncomfortable.

Ratings:
Delicious-ness: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages