Friday, August 20, 2010

The Wok - Tropicana Mall

Ya, I know that I have abandoned my blog again. Sigh. Have been busy practising my guzheng as I am having exam this Sunday. Practice from 8.30pm to 10 something, after that I am very tired already, so I went to bed. Since today is a Friday night and I have finished practising, I still can sacrifies my sleeping time to blog abit.


I was looking for Indulge but ended up it was closed. It is replaced by this restaurant called The Wok. The first time boy boy and I tried (I didnt bring my camera), the food was not bad. So we decided to go back there again to support them.



Sweet and Sour Pork Rice (RM12.90). The pork was crunchy and it was almost (i said almost ya) on par with my favourite sweet and sour pork in Ampang Park. It was a bit watery and more on the sour side. But overall, it really wasnt bad.

P7283712


Curry Laksa with roast pork (RM9.90). The roast pork was so-so only. The soup was ok. I still remember the curry laksa with pork ribs sold in OUG which is really good. This one is no where near them.
P7283711


Quite limited choice for meals but they do offer quite a lot of dishes if you want to try their 'dai chao' style. Since we were always 2 person, it just doesnt worth it to order 2 meat dish and 1 vege dish.

Tiny ratings:
Deliciousness: 5.5/10
Price: 6/10
Ambience: 6/10

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages