Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tiny Pisses # 11

That day, there was this Mat Salleh client came. He was quite humorous. I was a bit taken aback at first. Later into the meeting, I was starting to get use to his style of communicating.

After the meeting ended, he took out several maps such as Kota Kinabalu, Penang etc. and said this is how he travels Malaysia. MAA asked why he don’t use GPS. The client said he has problem using high-tech handphones, so do GPS. Then I joked with him saying that, “Azad, we are the young generation, he is the old ones”.

The client replied me this, “I am old but I am young in bed”.

I was shocked then I laughed at his ‘joke’.

He continued asking me, “Are you young in bed?”.

I was triple, quadruple shocked!

I replied, “No comment”.

He still wanna continue the conversation, “Are you married?”

“No, I am not”

“I can give you some tips”.

By that time, my mouth already dropped wide opened. I was stunned until speechless.

He continued “we don’t need GPS in bed”.

Argh! That’s it, I was so uncomfortable and find ways to quickly end the meeting. Throughout my 5 years working experience with various customers, this is the first time I met such person. First time meeting and this is how you behave? You are in an Asian country and you say such thing during an official meeting? Gosh! I don’t know what to say.

PY said if he is a Malaysia asking such sentence, she will slap him. But a lot of people told me that it should be understandable as he is a Mat Salleh, they are more open minded. But being a Mat Salleh does not give you an automatic license to say such pervert things! AFH told me that the things that he said can consider as sexual harassment.

The more I think about it, the more I feel offended by what he said. Maybe I am not used to liaise with a Mat Salleh that has verbal diarrhea (yes, he loves to talk, especially nonsense lame jokes). But still, you have been in Malaysia long before I was born, and you should adapt to the local culture.

Now, my whole department knows about it and I gained a nickname ‘Miss Young In Bed’ or short form Miss YIB. Dem ja latt la like that.

Even Boy boy also teases me. I sms him that day to remind him that we had a date that night and he has a date with doctor (for his Hep B jab). He sms back, “are you young in bed?”. I super SWT lor.

Now, I have to set up my mind to think that I should forgive him since he is a Mat Salleh. Cis bedebah!

2 comments:

farra way said...

ayook that y lah people call u miss young in bed.its okay babe..just ignore what people says about u..ya u should know rte mat saleh doesn't know how to respect people,that y he can't behave and make a stupid joke.chill~

siewmun said...

Farra, I agreed with you, must learn how to ignore certain comments.

Nuffnang

Pages