Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taiwan Ye Shi - Subang Jaya

Looking at the receipt only I noticed that there is no English name written for the restaurant. It is called Taiwan Ye Shi (Night market), direct translation. As I mentioned in the previous post, I was searching for a steamboat restaurant in Subang Jaya and we have round the place (it was just only a row of shoplots) and couldnt spot until we locate the shop by its shop number. Again, it has changed to another different restaurant which is not doing steamboat at all. sigh.

No idea where to dine in during rainy days (I am always craving for steamboat during rainy days), dont intend to go to Aman Surian for Ho Ho coz I was super hungry. We round the area near Taylors College and just simply went into this Taiwanese shop since there were a few patrons.

Taiwan milk tea (RM3.50) and apple milk tea (RM4.20 + RM0.80 for pearl). Tasted diluted.

P7043294

Taiwan sausage (RM6.90). For that price that we are paying, I can say that they gave quite a lot of sausage. It was well-marinated, nothing could go wrong for taiwan sausage (cant waitl to try out the taiwan sausages during my trip to Taiwan in October).

P7043295

Pork intestine mee sua (RM6.90). I still prefer Shillin mee sua.

P7043296

Bean sauce noodles (RM6.90). The sauce was salty and it was really watery. The pork tasted one kind. The whole bowl of mee just doesnt taste like 'Zha Jeong' mee. The mee was nice though.

P7043297

Guess I will visit this restaurant one and only time.

B5-G, Jalan SS15/4D,
47500 Subang Jaya.
Tel: 03 - 79801888

1 comment:

Sherry said...

nice I was there once only with my family and more go..

Nuffnang

Pages