Friday, July 2, 2010

Sid's Pub - TTDI

We reached the restaurant quite late, around 9pm and we managed to find a place. Lucky us coz I heard that this pub is always full house during sports season, not to mentioned that night was world cup group matches, Paraguay against someone.


When the waitress came and take order for our drinks, we stared at the menu coz it does not have a list of drinks. She pointed at a black board hanging on the wall, and it was all BEER, WINE thingy. So I asked her whether she offers any drink besides beer? Then she said they have ice lemon tea and juices.



We went with ice lemon tea (RM4), a diluted tasteless ice lemon tea. Waste my money. Boy boy said it is better to order beer since they are having happy hour. We couldnt compare the prices between beer and ice lemon tea coz there are no pricing of the beer. But one glance to the whole pub, 100% of the tables are having beer except for us. Who said that go pub must drink beer one?? I come here is becauseo of the burgers ok.


Sid's burger (RM20), add on egg (additional RM2), add on cheese (another RM2). Boy boy ordered Lamb Burger. I took a bite and I fell in love with it. The meat was tender and juicy, nicely done.


P6203263


I ordered Sid's pork burger, add on cheese and bacon. Compared to the lamb, this pork patty was a bit small (considering Ican finished the whole plate plus the bread) and dry. I regretted ordering this and not order lamb, so the whole night I was staring at boy boy's lamb patty.


P6203262


They serves lots of fries too. I think my bro will like it coz they are fat fries. Will come back to eat lamb burger if i have the cravings.


Sid's Pub
34, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages