Friday, June 11, 2010

Nasi Beriyani Gam - Skudai

Visited a client in Skudai and she introduced us this restaurant that offer nice nasi beriyani gam. It was Friday prayers time and the restaurant was quite empty.

Nasi Beriyani Gam Kambing.
Nasi Beriyani Gam ayam kampung.

I ordered nasi beriyani gam ayam masak merah. At first when it was served, I was a bit skeptical as I saw the raw chicken skin beneath it and immediately I regret why I didnt order the ayam goreng. U know, I dont like to eat chicken with white skin one you know, I keep on imagining it is not cooked.

Despite all the negative thinking, I took a bite of the chicken and it was really tender and the curry was nice. I super like the red chilli sauce on the left corner of the dish, sweet and spicy, just suits my taste bud. The nasi gam was really aromatic and flavourful too! It is on par with the one near UKM. Agreed on the delicious-ness across the table.

It was a big plate of rice but I finished the whole thing. Not that hungry but I really like the taste. Dont ask me how to go coz I dont know, but it is near Jusco Skudai. It is called Restaurant Shahab Beriyani House.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages