Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice - Jalan Gasing

Cravings for chicken rice one day, actually cravings for the taukeh la. We went to this famous shop again. The menu was nicely done but one thing is that they do not display the price beside each item. It is funny to me lor, how can a menu be a menu without the price? So I just blurted out, "Har?? no price one?". Then the captain said, "u tell me what u want, then I tell u the price". Farnie hor.

I ordered the roast chicken. I dont understand why Ipoh chicken rice all so oily one. The whole thing so oily. But I like. Hahaha. Like the ginger on top, like the sauce below, the chicken was nice too.


Boy boy ordered the steam version.

Meat balls, which was super big pieces and quite springy. My favourite taukeh (RM2) so huge portion. Wanted to order RM4, but stopped by Boy boy, he said that I couldnt finish RM4 portion. Indeed he was right, the RM2 portion also I cant finish (coz he didnt help me eat).


Will go back again when I am craving for chicken rice.

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice
107, Jalan Gasing 10/1,
46000 PJ.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages