Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wok Hei - Plaza Damas

Is raining and we tried to find somewhere that has shaded carpark coz Calvin is bringing Ning Ning along. So i suggested to go to Plaza Damas to explore for food. I chose this Restaurant Wok Hei, Chinese & Malay Cooking because I saw it full house the last time I was here. So, I was curious to try it out.

As we were super hungry, we straight away ordered the Set Menu for 5 - 6 people. RM68++.

Vege dish.


Claypot tofu that has sotong, fish fillet and some prawns in it.

Sweet and Sour Chicken which doesnt taste exactly like our 'gu lou yok'. It has more curry powder flavour.


Seaweed Soup. A very big bowl of soup indeed.

Teo Chew Steam Fish. The fish was over-steamed so the meat was a bit rough.

Gong Bow Sotong.


The dishes were on the watery side (super lot of sauce) and the taste was nothing magnificent. And I do not know why it was full house at weekend night. I would always prefer the Chinese style cooking. The gang agreed with me.


Now, I know you miss Ning Ning ....

That was what calvin called as "Cat face".

Just finished crying.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages