Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vary Pasta - Damansara

Recommended to this restaurant by PY. I tried once but didnt blog about it coz I didnt bring my camera. I recommended my family to try it out and since the first time, they have been going back there quite often. And now, I came with boy boy on Sunday night.


Potato Crepe with sauteed mushroom (RM7.90). The crepe was really crunchy le, and it was very nice to bite off.

The sauteed mushroom was really good too! The marination was strong and nice. Although the whole dish was very salty, yet I still enjoyed eating it. Definately will order it again. I dont care about the saltiness.

Spagetti with garlic and ham (RM8.50). Erm... another salty dish due to the fried garlic. Because I am a garlic lover, so I adore this dish as well. Everything was good.


Chicken Cordon Bleu (RM19.50). It was quite nice. Bigger pieces than Secret Recipe version and it tasted better too.


While I was trying to camwhore, this boy boy did this.....


I super love this restaurant, the cook really has passion in cooking, the food are delicious and it is affortable too! Definately will go back there to try out the whole menu. Thought of having my bachelorette party there as well (Cheh! as if I am getting married). Hahaha.

Vary Pasta
No. 21, Jalan SS22/23,
Damansara Jaya.
Tel: 7710 6100
(Tiny Directions: located at the shop houses facing Atria KFC side).

1 comment:

phuiyee said...

It's been some times i never visit the restaurant. Miss the food...

Nuffnang

Pages