Nuffnang

House of Pakeeza - Section 14

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I was introduced to this restaurant in my previous company and I love it ever since. But after I left my company 2 years ago, I have never been back to this place coz I seldom can find people who like Pakistani food. Until today, I found a kaki, which is Suyin. She super duper love Nothern Indian food but she said the food is expensive.


So I brought her to this restaurant. I never was the one who order the food. So I dont know the price. When I flipped open the menu, the price was ok, not that cheap and not so expensive either. We were the only Chinese in the restaurant, the lady boss was very friendly and recommending the dishes to us base on our taste.


Papadom (RM1 per piece). This you can omit it out when you make the ordering. When she offers you that time, you can just say no thanks. Coz is chargeable!


Mango Lassi (RM6). I didnt order it, so I took boy boy's one to take photo.



Curry. FOC.

Plain Naan (RM2).

Tandori Roti (RM2)

Garlic Naan (RM4.50). I super like this one.

Palak Paneer (RM6). I have been craving for this ever since I remember this restaurant. It is spinach with cheese and I super like it! I can finish the whole portion myself. hahaha. Nikky was hesitant to take this at first, but after he took the first scoop, he said it was very nice.

Brinjal Pajeri (RM5.50). This tasted like special spice and herbs. Suyin and I like it but boy boy said it tasted weird.

Chicken Bombaywala (RM12). This chicken is full of spice and herbs as well. Very peppery. And I like it.

Mutton Pillao (RM36). We ordered for 2 portion (RM18 x 2). When it was served, it was like as high as a mountain wei! scared all of us. The lamb leg was huge at the bottom and there was a lot of meat. The briyani rice was quite good too.

I definately will go back again, numerous time. No doubt.


House of Pakeeza Sdn Bhd
The Right Angle 14 & 16,
Jalan 14/22, 46100 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 7956 4564

0 little pieces:

Pages