Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hi guys! Happy New Year!

Ya, I know today is already the 3rd day of the new year. Should have wish you guys earlier. But I was so sleepy and tired for the past three days le. Slept at 3am or 4am. Coz me and the gang was 'playing cards' to greet the new year. Hahaha. Not yet CNY already started playing cards.

I looked back at my 2009 new year resolution. Sigh...as usual, I didnt achieve my resolution. Not that I didnt go for it. I remembered it throughout the year and tried my best (maybe not my best yet) to achieve it, but still, the ball was not on my court. So ended up status still the same.

Should I have a resolution again this year? I think I should hor! Most people also wish the same thing every year one what. So I am determined to set a similar resolution again this year.

"I want my ROM this year!"

(Someone is gonna pretend he didnt read this post again. Hahaha. Let's bold it big big first so that he wont miss the sentence)

Oh, forgotten to congrats my best mate whose bf proposed to her last December and she gonna register by CNY this year. Cannot disclose her name yet, but you know who you are ya.

13 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha i hope u the best of luck this year, looking forward to ur ROM!

siewmun said...

Joe: Thanks. I hope so too!

Calvin said...

Can we guess the girl? Is her name has P?

Annie said...

Phui Yee, you getting married?

siewmun said...

Calvin n Annie: swt...u all think i only have one best mate meh...

siewmun said...

PY wanna be my bridesmaid one lar...she cannot get married before me...

Phui Yee said...

Calvin & Annie: You guys are so excited! SWT!! I'm not allow to get married before siew mun. if not, she has no bridesmaid later. hahahaha...

Phui Yee said...

no worries siew mun, i have 3 years 'grace period' before i tie the knot. I sure can be your bridesmaid (pray hard that you can settle your 'business' within these 3 years). hahhaha

siewmun said...

PY, why dont u say "2 years" instead of 3 lei???

Phui Yee said...

Siew Mun: Ok, i edit it. 2 years. Please get your business done in 2 years..

Calvin said...

PY, if you want to wait until SM to marry then only u get marry then I worry that time is too late.

Calvin said...

SM don't drag ppl from getting marry lor.so u must fast fast gao dim so that PY can get to marry.Another good reason for u to push scott

siewmun said...

Calvin: PY is still young ok.

Nuffnang

Pages