Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uncle Duck - Berjaya Times Square

On leave today and went to Times Square with my mum, thought of buying clothes for CNY. It was really tiring coz 80% of the shops that I went in doesnt suit my taste. Hm....


We went to Uncle Duck for lunch. I ordered mee sua that came with 2 cuttlefish ball, fuchuk, dumpling and fish cake. Quite an ordinary dish lor I can say.


My mum order dumpling kueh teow soup.

Popia. Not bad actually.

I will come back to try out their steamboat offerings next time.


Bought 2 casual dresses and 1 top from the same shop (RM65 total). The bag I have been eyeing for so long on the online websites and I bought it finally in Sungai Wang! Cost me RM50. My CNY bag. Hehe.

I almost ended up empty handed you know. If I come back buying nothing, I would be very pissed. Coz when I determined to go shopping, I must come back with something!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages