Monday, December 28, 2009

Cut la!

I always do something stupid to my hair on every year before CNY. Sometimes it ended up nice and sometime it ended up disastrous. Last time, I do not spend so much money on my hair until recently, Nicole told me something before I went to Bangkok that strucked my head. She said, "Mun, go do something with your hair la before you go Bangkok!". I listened to her and I did rebonding and coloring, and the Bangkok pictures turned out beautifully. I mean I looked beautiful ok. :P


Then, the nice hair didnt last long, so I went back to the salon again and did rebonding plus a hair cut. Seeing fringe is the 'in' thing now, and PY also cut fringe and she looks younger, so I went and followed. Ended up like this:

I.... dont know what to say. It has been years (since I was 12 years old) that I have this type of fringe. I didnt look young also. I look weird. Swt! Die la this time, sure kena laughed by everyone already.


Boy boy's reaction to me --> speechless at first, then he said I look funny.

Boy boy's mum --> said I look like an Eygptian girl. (she really knows the trend)

Boy boy's reaction after listening to his mum --> 'What Eygptian!! Is China girl!' (I sweat big time).

My sis --> 'YER!'

My mum --> 'Wah, cut until like this ar? Looks different'


Nikky --> 'An yong ha seh yo!'. (He still havent recover from his Korea trip)


(* you guys wanna add some more reactions? I can edit / update it here*) (I bet Angela has something to say coz she super pantang this type of fringe. Hahaha)


Updated 5/1/10:

My 70+ years old Grandma: I called her when I entered the house, she stared at me. When I scooping out the rice, she stood beside me and stared at me. Then she said, "Oh....you are ah Mun is it? You cut your hair liao?"


Farish: "Fuiyoh! Macam Barbie Doll saje"

Qab: He walked few steps then stopped and looked at me. Continued a few steps, he turned back and looked at me. Then I called his name. He, "aiks! siew mun ar??? I ingat colleague baru, tak berani tegur u le"


Angela: She kept on laughing when she saw me.


Saravanan: "You and PY look like Austin Powers' Fook Me and Fook You".


Suyin: she said I suit this hairstyle.


My SVP: Walking towards the door, and he stopped, "New hair cut, nice".


Ravichandran: "Last time you look like a chick, now...erm..." He was short of words to describe my new hairstyle. Then I said, "So now I am a chick anymore la???"


Sigh, my poor new hair style. Even I myself find it funny. Then I told boy boy that I will split back to my side parting. Then he stopped me, he said I look cute wor.... Now only he said like that after listening to all my complains.


3 days later, I went back to the salon. Nope, not to do side parting but to color it. I chose red-brown color. At the intial stage, the color wont come out yet. 2 weeks later la, I will have red hair liao. At least I colored it already, it looks better than the first photo right???


Got to stick with this hair style until CNY then I can grow long back again.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Fuuyooh!!! New year new haircut!! Seems like someone is ready to back to school..back to standard 1. Dont cry yah and dont bully ppl woh. must be a good student yah.

phuiyee said...

You should thanks me for the hairsytle. I inspired you to cut :)Hahahhaa...

Nuffnang

Pages