Sunday, November 8, 2009

Living Food Restaurant - Damansara Uptown

After the movie, my parents and I were thinking what to have for lunch. At first I said I wanna try Lam Mee Ya, but they said that the price is expensive and they wanted to go to this Living Food Restaurant in Uptown, which is the famous Lam Mee from Pudu market. I know that my parents are crazy about this Lam Mee but I have yet to try it still, we went there for lunch.


It was 2.45pm and the restaurant was almost packed. It has air-condition so you can dine comfortably in there. The food was served within 3 minutes of ordering.


Lam Mee (RM5.50). The whole combination tasted alright. The soup was ok, not too thick and not too thin. The small prawns were fresh too. Overall, it was good.


Curry Mee (RM5.50). My mum said nothing special about it.


Sui Kow (RM0.90 each). This dumpling is made of fish paste, not the original pork with prawns in it. As such, this fish paste does not go well with soup. We should have ordered the Fried version instead of the soup version. Even in their menu, they only put 'Fried Sui Kow'.

My mum kept saying that the fishball is the best ones, but I didnt try it because I am not a fishball eater. Maybe you guys can try it and let me know.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages