Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pandorum

My dad told me it was an alien movie who hunts people in the spaceship, similar to Sigourney Weaver’s Aliens. But, the thing that was supposed to be alien, doesn’t look like an alien, it looked more like a human mutant to me. It was described as ‘Humanoid Creature’ by Wikipedia. These creatures have a disfigure face and body, and slimmey skin, with super fast speed. How they ended up like that, you have to watch the movie and find out lor.



This movie is not for faint-hearted, or maybe people like me. It was intense, horror, disturbing, and disgusting. It is indeed a thriller. Action continued with action and action again, till the end. You will open your eyes from the start till the end. What I meant is that you won’t fall asleep in this movie.

Except. One person. A person named Jackie.

She went for happy hour before going for a movie, drank a few beers. After the first 10 minutes into the movie, she fell asleep. Until the last 5 minutes of the movie, she woke up and saw the ending (it was really near ending, after all those actions). The first question she asked me, “what was the movie all about?”. The second statement from her, “really nice to sleep”. I almost fainted, not because of the movie, but because of her!


The story took quite awhile for me to understand as I have slightly missed the starting of the movie (because this Jackie was late). It is somewhat like a murderer hunting for victims, or maybe a cannibal eating the victim alive, and some gory scenes (I think I have over-summarized the movie, hahaha). Or not to forget some kungfu fighting scenes.

It is worthwhile to watch it if you like this type of genre.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages