Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Genji Japanese Restaurant, PJ Hilton Hotel

Nicole ajak me to go for a food tasting in Genji. At first I said I dont want, then she said why I am so anti-social (actually I am lor). In the end, I tagged along her. Joe reached there quite early and waited for us for at least 30 minutes (I think). Coz when we reached there, Nicole asked for Joe's name, but the waiter couldnt find his name. Then another waitress came and said, "must be that guy who waited quite long already". Then she lead us there, in fact, she got it correct. It was Joe, sitting all by himself.

We let Joe do the ordering. So, dont ask me what is the food as I have no idea. You can refer to his blog for more description. I just eat only. Hehe.
Salmon sushi.

Followed by a 9-course meal (for one pax). I think it was around RM200+.


Some sort like miso soup served in a teapot. Squeeze some lime in it.

Cod Fish.

Assorted Sashimi.

Now, this is the one thing that I do not know what is it. Is like fermented rice. Sour sour one.

Grill prawns. Super delicious!


Mushroom with minced meat fried in tempura style. Not bad.

The ice cream was smooth and creamy.


Thanks Nicole and Joe for letting me to tag along.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages