Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tiny Thoughts # 13

Read this article from The Sun today:


…..as Hamilton no longer finds Nicole hot

Formula 1 champ Lewis Hamilton has dumped his Pussycat Doll lover – telling her he is not ready for marriage and children. The shock break-up ends months of speculation that the pair were about to get engaged. Lewis told Nicole Scherzinger that their relationship of two years was over and the chance of reconciliation was not even open for discussion. A source close to the couple, who met at an MTV awards bash in November 2007, told the Sunday Mirror:” Lewis was adamant the relationship had come to an end. He was feeling under pressure to take their union to the next level and he wasn’t wanting to become engaged, get married or think about having children. Nicole’s mortified – she imagined being with Lewis for a long time and she’s shocked that things have ended so suddenly.


After reading this article, I consider myself a lucky person. My current situation is almost similar to Nicole S’s position = wanting to get married, but the guy is not ready. Nicole S ended up mortified while I am still attaching with my boy boy after pestering him to marry me. Phew!


Now, I think I shouldn’t force him anymore since he doest not want to become engaged, get married or think about having children. If not, boy boy will ‘feel under pressure to take their union to next level’. But hor, I think I didn’t really force him also ma, I was just asking politely when he will marry me only, like that is call force meh?


Nevertheless, I will still continue to live in my fantasy of wedding, looking at other people’s wedding photos and continue to envy them, and imagining myself is the bride, until one day it really come true.


P/S: I am going to Mid Valley Bridal Fair this weekend together with …….. PY. Anyone wanna join?

18 comments:

Phui Yee said...

hahahah.. R u sure u ask in a polite way? So, this weekend Bridal Fair still on ka since u said u dunwan force ur bf?

Baby Ning Ning said...

Those are not called "force", those are "semi-force in polite manner", hahaha

siewmun said...

ya, i always ask in a 'polite' way ok. This weekend of coz on la, i go bridal fair only ma, didnt force him, i go c c look look cannot meh?

siewmun said...

is only 'semi-semi' force

Baby Ning Ning said...

hahaha, u always ask ur boy boy politely, then semi-force in polite manner on your post. My mummy's frens read ur blog, they also know ler.. anyway, big congrats to u since u have good progress ahead.

Phui Yee said...

R u sure u go c c look look only? after u c & look, u straight away go home & force him..Hahaha..Kesian ur bf..

Angela said...

Aiyoh!! How can you compare yourself with Nicole & Lewis.

Angela said...

u n scott r different than them lah. just go by faith lol.

Angela said...

no nid ask politely....jz straight forward plus some hints/ tips .... good luck yah

Michelle said...

aiyoh...so susah. let me find u a new bf

Michelle said...

prerequisite, must want to get marry fast fast one

Baby Ning Ning said...

auntie michelle, u misunderstand alr, auntie siew mun dun wan another bf to marry fast fast, she just wan her boy boy to marry fast fast only. Anyway, when is ur turn auntie michelle?

Beehoon said...

no need ask, direct go apply the registration date u want, pull him out the day take photo, then make up for him on the wedding day, ask him sit at home WAIT !

Renji said...

Wah lao... you all very excited hor when talk about this title. Hey where is my heng dai? All die where jor?? Come talk something for me la. WTF

Renji said...

mich if you find her a bf dun forget to find 1 for me too. If can no need marry wan. MUahaha

Raikage said...

If got such girl, then tolong reserve for me also.

Calvin said...

Really cham oh...nvm la Renji, you go hire one philipine maid at home lor. she can help you to clean up ur room, then do this do that, no need marry also.

Anne said...

Very easy oni. One word. Shotgun. Proven and worked :P All wishes come true lor.

Nuffnang

Pages