Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mama kitchen - TTDI

A hot day with cool shaved ice -- from 100 Yen shop.


I look terrible without makeup and my BB cream and 2 days after facial.

I have been craving for this restaurant since I went there 3 months ago (forgotten to blog about it). So, it was 8.45pm when we reached there and surprisingly there were lots of empty table. The first time I went, the restaurant was packed at 9.15pm and we had to move up to the second floor.


This restaurant is famoust for its Claypot Lou Shue Fun and Siu Yuk Mee (we tried this that time and it was nothing special). Besides, they also serve Dai Chao dishes, quite a big variety though. But, Lou Shue Fun is a must order.


I almost ordered 2 person amount of Claypot LSF and 1 person amount of mee since I was really hungry but boy boy stopped me. He said in a very strict tone, "can you eat so much or not?". Oppsie, I think I cant. Hehe.


The food was served after 5 min of ordering. The LSF was served hot in claypot and massive amount of minced pork. The first time I tried this dish, it was the best claypot LSF ever. But that night, it was really disappointing. It tasted quite bland actually and it was a bit oily. Now, I am thinking was that really bland or my taste bud got problem? I have no idea.

On the other hand, the Kong Lam Mee was not bad either.

Restaurant Mama Kitchen
48, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,
TTDI 60000 Kuala Lumpur
(Behind Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen)

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages