Monday, September 28, 2009

Bridal Fair @ Mid Valley

Went to Mid Valley at 11am with PY. Ate breakfast at Kim Gary.


It was stated that there are 2500 goodie bags to be given out. PY and I was so kiasu until we reached the information counter at 11.15am. Surprisingly there were no crowd at all. Once we signed up, we got a goodie bag. I was hoping to get a free copy of bridal magazine but none (Last time AL went to a bridal fair, she got a free magazine le). Disappointed.



We first stepped into the exhibition hall, I was like, "Har! so small only ar?". Once glance, I saw like 5 booths at a row, and there were only 5 rows. Erm, a bit not so happy liao coz I was expecting the fair to be really big.

Since we are here, we walk la. As that time was early, we sat down at each booth to look at their portfolios. Most of the exhibitors asked the same questions: "Who is the bride?" or "When is your wedding date?". Immediately PY pointed at me. So, I answered, "next year, but havent fix date yet".


Then, when we almost finish walking, we stopped at Picaso. A guy came and served us, showing us the portfolios. Again, he asked the same questions, and we answered the same thing. Then he looked at us and said, "both of u not getting married one is it? just come here to 'patt' (kepoh) (busybody) is it?". He said it in a very LCLY tone. I was like WTH! I raised my voice a bit and said, "I am getting married next year but it just that I havent fix a date". I looked at PY, she quietly flipping the album. I think she didnt hear this fella talking. I hinted her a bit, telling that we are done with this shop.


How could this fella be so rude???? 2 girls came for wedding fair for fun one ar? you think we are so free is it? If we didnt come with our boyfriends, that's mean we are not getting married??? How about we, girls are the one who can make decision without the presence of boyfriend? You, as a customer service company gave such immature and insulting and humiliating comments?? We are the potential customers ok??? You think your bridal house is so great?? My arse la.


The wedding package suppose to last for 3 years. Why do you care when I am getting married??? You just serve me as a customer who has enquiries la. Why do you insult me like that. Really really low class homo sapiens la him. PUKE!


A mission to look for wedding package supposingly is a happy process. With this kind of attitude, it really spoilt my day. Stupid fella. Rude fella. Ego fella. "Dog eyes look down at people". And read my lips: I curse PICASO is going to close shop soon! And I warn my readers out there, please do not buy wedding package from this PICASO and do not even step into their bridal house.


After we left the fair, then only I told PY what happened just now. Then, her reaction was bigger than me tiem. Hahaha. [btw, AL told me that Picaso's people are really LCLY one]. She said why I didnt tell her just now, so that she can smack the guy on the spot.


Sigh, over is over la. Never mind. What comes around goes around. I will curse this bridal house. Anyway, look at cute kittens much more relaxing than stressing over that stupid doink fella.

Actually I have one bridal house in my mind already, plus I already asked the package price. I love their photography, love their gowns, love the honest services and love their makeup. Hahaha. But I didnt sign it. Let me survey more first.

14 comments:

jinelle said...

which bridal house do u have in mind? i know many bridal house out there.. good n bad.. remember dun kena tipu oh!! i can intro u a very good one that u will never regret many of my friends go there as well.. hehe.. very good service, nice gown, nice makeup.. no extra/hidden cost (that most bridal house have).

Phui Yee said...

Hahaha..i knw u heart over which bridal house..Hahaha...**** the PICASO..I'm going to spread the words to all my frens, "yi ma gu jie", "suk pak heng dai"..hahaha...

siewmun said...

ya, spread around...padan muka them...'ji jok ji sao'. wahhahaha

Jinelle, I am interested in France Taipei. When the time comes, i will call you for some referrals. Hehe.

Renji said...

Yala. PICASO t(-_-t) Eat this.U think u are the only option?U sao pei la.I rather pay more also dun want visit ur cheap skat shop.U think I no money ah. t(-_-t)

Renji said...

They have a very sux trainer & trainee.BOYCOTT PICASO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renji said...

Luckily I wasn't there that day. Else I think the fellow will kena i diao gao gao. Mother f*cker son of a b!tch t(-_-t)

Calvin said...

Haha Renji, if you follow then it wont happen.

Renji said...

Nya sing if he said that in front of me i straigh away propose in front of him then go sign up the package with his competitor. KNS. The bl00dy idi0t born with a dog eye

Phui Yee said...

Renji: u should be there that day..Kesian her..

Beehoon said...

renji so man!!!!!

Renji said...

This is not man or not man. I very dulan this kind of ppl. I dare him to say that again in front of me.

Calvin said...

you dare him to say that again in front of u, siew mun wish him to say one more time in front of you

Calvin said...

so you can propose her immediately.
lolz.

Renji said...

Hahaha. Seems like you & Aunty Annie more wish wo.

Nuffnang

Pages