Monday, August 31, 2009

Tiny Thoughts # 11

You know ar, this boy boy really wanna 'cari maut' (die) with me. That day before the District 9 movie, we went to Sushi Tei for dinner. We were seated side by side along the conveyer belt. While eating, he looked at me and said, "your eyes there got wrinkles".


SWT! You dont comment your gf like that ok???? The most unmentionable sentence to a gf! If you say my eyes are pretty then is fine! But you dont say my eyes got wrinkles! By the way, they are called 'fine lines', not wrinkles.


Then, I tried to regain my composure, said that, "yalor, you wanna wait untill I got lots of wrinkles on my face, then only you wanna marry me is it? I wanna look pretty in the wedding photos wo, you fast fast marry me la".


"Ok then, we get married la"

"No ring no marry".


So he searched his pockets as if he is trying to find a ring. Then, he took out 20 cents, "nah, marry me la". I so wanna slap him ok. Pissed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi, next time take out a diamond with the size of 20cent PLS!!!!!

-beehoon-

siewmun said...

That's a good idea!

Nuffnang

Pages