Sunday, August 16, 2009

Belanga - Mid Valley

Had a girls' noon out with Nicole. We went to Mid Valley for some shopping. Nicole wanted to try this Malay restaurant. Since I have no problem eating Malay food, I agreed with her.

Nasi Kerabu Ayam Percik (RM15.90). The portion was quite big. It came with a quarter of chicken and a bowl of rice, cracker, quarter boiled egg and some shredded vege. The sauce of the chicken was superb! It has some mayonaise taste but not exactly mayonaise, and some spice. Woop! I never tasted anything like this before. No wonder the restaurant was full house.


Mee Bandung (RM13.90).It came in a big portion too. A tad too spicy for me but still acceptable. The sauce was not watery, it was just nice. Quite a unique taste for a person who eat mee bandung for the first time (which is me!).

I could go back to this restaurant next time to try out their our dishes. Since the chicken was sooo nice, I cant wait to try their other version of chicken or beef!

Nicole belanja me makan. Thanks Nic!

1 comment:

SaoGong said...

I tried Belanga before too. Kelantanese food i think. I tried the green ais kacang and bbq chicken rice... bbq chic rice is quite dry so not very good.

Nuffnang

Pages