Monday, May 11, 2009

My New Gadget

Finally got my new camera! Meet my Olympus MJU 1060.

Why Olympus? coz my first camera is Olympus so I have been used to it for 5 years and I enjoyed using it. Nearly bought MJU9000 but it was so heavy although the specs were slightly better. MJU 1060 is more lady-like le, thinner and lighter. They do not have in red color, if not I surely will take red.

Thanks to Boy boy and my bro coz they sponsored 1/3 each. Hahaha. 10x MP and 7x optical zoom.

Large LCD screen.

The following picture taken by my new camera. Very clear hor?

Testing testing.

Anti-shake function. Got a clear picture even while driving.

It has a function that you can switch to 2MP, 3MP, 5MP or 10MP. Then hor, it has a function where you can adjust the lighting according to the environment light. Lots and lots of features la, totally in love with my new camera!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Pages