Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Ning Ning in da house!

Saturday morning, Calvin brought along baby Ning Ning to visit my house. I thought they wanna drop by to collect the Toner only, mana tahu they off the engine and came down. Tak sempat lock my dogs back into their cage, so my 2 dogs were so excited. Shadow normally is very obedient, but that day he was so into the baby, kept on starring at her and wanna smell her. He dont give a damn on Calvin and his sis when they entered my house. Haha. Guess the 2 dogs never see baby before.
2 months old baby Ning Ning. Some of her hair grow back already.








That's my mum, who carried baby Ning Ning the moment she stepped into our house until she 'lao gai' wanna sleep, then only my mum put her down. But she didnt say she want a grandchild also. Haha.

8 comments:

Baby Ning Ning said...

i'm almost 3 weeks old when she went to your house la, auntie siew mun. I'm so sad, u forget to count how old am i.

Baby Ning Ning said...

sorry auntie siew mun, type mistake , "she actually is we". i just started to type, thats why got so many typo

siewmun said...

Baby ning ning u are 3 MONTHS old la..

Baby Ning Ning said...

auntie siew mun, u know la i just start to learn words, very hard to differentiate between weeks and months. So many things so confusing in this world.

Renji kun said...

Baby Ning Ning:Then u should ask ur mummy & daddy teach u more words rather than just learn "PONG","Chi","Wu".

Baby Ning Ning said...

My mummy & daddy teach me pong, chi & wu long time ago since i'm in mummy's stomach. Now they start to teach me 'dai sam yuen', 'dai sei hei', 'tin wu' & 'dei wu'. Mummy said 'tak pecah, tak makan'...

Baby Ning Ning said...

Uncle Renji kun, from next year onward, u r my nemesis in mah jong. hahahaha

Renji said...

baby ning ning, dun eat zha wu, siew siong gong or dai siong gong can jor. if not later no pampers or susu for u.

Nuffnang

Pages