Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tiny Thoughts # 9

I am sad. So freaking sad.


I lost a friend. He is gone.


A friend who always smile no matter what happen.


A friend who console me when I am sad.


A friend who taught me a lot of things.


Kuang Hawe. He is only approximately my age. Has a girl friend who has been together for more than 9 years. Planning to get married in a few years time. Came all the way from Penang and found a good job in KL. He is just too young to leave the world like that. He still has lots of things he has not accomplish. Why does he need to leave in such a way?


I am so freaking furious. Freaking pissed at this arse hole who took my friend's life away.


This bastard drove off after knocking him down and left him to die like that! If this bastard has a tiny little bit of 'leong sum' (emotion), my friend would have survived. I curse this bastard, curse that you wont be able to live a normal live, curse you with an uncurable disease and suffers to death. You would not die immediately, you will suffer like mad before you die! you BASTARD! you PIECE OF SHIT!


This incident changese my perspective on life. Life is unpredictable, I would not know what will happen to me tomorrow.


I would cherish every single moment starting from now.


I would cherish every single people that I love from now.


I am grateful that all my beloved ones are still with me right now.


Kuang Hawe, I missed you. Wonderful memories together. Please rest in peace.

5 comments:

Naruto said...

Hey Siew Mun. take it easy ya. Life is unpredictable. That is why we must live our life to the fullest. Appreciate every single moment we are given by God.

Renji-kun said...

Life is precious. Appreciate every moment with your love one.Who knows tml might be my turn.

Remon-chan said...

Ya man life's unpredictable.. gogo get married, open baby factory to continue the genes!!

CT said...

He was our friend in Chung Ling High School... A very nice guy, friendly, highly-motivated, hardworking, serious in things... Life is, perhaps, somehow so fair that each of us has to face a certain degree of unfairness... Some unfairness is just too bitter to swallow, though.

At the very least, we still, and will always have the very best memories of his. Rest in peace, Kuang Hawe...

maro^gal said...

sorry to hear tat...

the stupid drive just drove away... so evil la...

life is short and unpredictable... live the most out of it everyday now...

cheer up...

Nuffnang

Pages