Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Embarrassing seconds

Today, at Ampang LRT Station, on our way down from the escalator, we saw a train that was packed with people (normally it will not be packed unless the trains are facing ‘technical difficulties’). I was half expecting the train would be very slow.

Indeed, the next train arrived like 8 minutes later, and it was quite full. PY and AL managed to squeeze in, and I was still at the door there. Mana tahu, this fat aunty on my right, pushed towards me and wanna go towards the same direction as me. I was like, ‘cant you just wait for me to move in first since you are the one jumping my Q?’.

Damn it.

I don’t care.

I squeezed with her, not letting her into my way, and she trying to squeeze in as well, until she crushed PY’s Korean instant noodle (which was inside her backpack, and PY was in front me). PY was so mad.

While both of us (referring to me and my ‘enemy’) still trying to squeeze through, I lost my balance a bit and I moved a few steps (tiny steps) towards my left (see la, don’t eat a lot, so thin until cant even fight a place with fat people, DAMN!).

Pushed until myself was sticking to quite a tall guy with my thigh touching his ‘bottom’ part (he cant step back as he was sticking to the wall already). Oppsie! A bit da embarrassed I was.

I know that I am not gonna make it in with my body facing in front, so I turned my body to the right, thinking that I can move in easily. Mana tahu this stupid ‘enemy’ was still pushing towards me. And I felt that my butt was touching that guy’s bottom part again! I felt so malu!

So, I thought ‘die ma die la’, one gush of strength and I pushed myself through (although I still lose to the ‘enemy’ sei fei poh), and my butt just swiped over his ‘bottom’ part. My butt felt the ‘bottom’ part ok. OMG OMG OMG.

After that, I don’t even dare to look at that guy, I felt so malu le, touching (I mean my butt, not my hands ok!) other people’s bottom part. YER~!!! Yucks! Bluek!
My poor butt, being harrassed by people! or maybe that poor guy's bottom, being harrassed by my butt? If Leng Chai like Daniel Wu then I dont mind lor, but he was not attractive la, normal look only from a slight peek at the corner of my eyes.

Don’t ask me whether the fella’s thing got ‘raise’ up or not. I don’t know and I don’t care and I don’t intend to find out!

Super duper E.M.B.A.R.R.A.S.S.I.N.G.

9 comments:

maro^gal said...

i think if you promote this post.. it can be very popular...

my first impression after reading is laughing non-stop...

why ur time of ''squeezing'' into the train can be so long?? the door not close yet??

the guy is chinese/malay/indian?? may be so pack.. he din really notice also gua... i mean he should have some reaction to avoid or watever..(still let u touch twice =.='' unless he bian tai) hmmm i think better for a guy to answer tis..

poor you... tat time u should use ur whole strength to push tat fatt lady away...

see la... still don wan eat more... soooo THIN..!!

Nikky said...

I wanna find that fei poh push me also. So I can stick to a leng lui, while still blaming that fei poh hahaha

siewmun said...

marogal: everything happened in split seconds le. I have to describe it in a slow motion way so that you all can imagine the situation ma.

That guy got no space to move liao le...how to avoid???

Or maybe he enjoyed the sensation of being harrased???

Renji-kun said...

wah...i long time din take LRT jor.Nikky next time go kl dun drive lor.Let's take LRT go.MUahaha

siewmun said...

renji-kun, if u wanna take lrt then i can teman u, no need to worry ppl harrassing u...wahahha

Renji-kun said...

i go there to harrassing ppl not let ppl harrassing ok?! =.="

siewmun said...

renji-kun, if I am around, u will not have the chance of harrasing people le...wahahha

Phui Yee said...

poor siew mun..blame the fei por..who is the fei por? this evening if we see her again, we push her until she fall. Hahahahahahahaha....

siewmun said...

PY: I couldnt recognise her face lor. Too bad. Our mission for revenge tak jadi. Haha.

Nuffnang

Pages